Blue cheese & spinach frittata
Gluten free / vegetarian / low FODMAP
Cooking time 35 minutes
½ Tbsp olive oil
1 small sweet potato cut into cubes
Salt and pepper
2 handfuls baby spinach
70g crumbled blue cheese
- Pre heat the oven to 180°
- Heat the oil in an oven proof frying pan and add the sweet potato.
- Fry for approx. 10 minutes until tender and golden brown.
- Meanwhile whisk the eggs together with the salt and pepper and add in the blue cheese and spinach.
- Pour the egg mixture over the sweet potatoes and transfer the pan to the oven.
- Cook for 2-25minutes until cooked through.
- Serve with green salad.