Buternut squash curry
Gluten free / dairy free / Vegetarian
Cooking time 35 minutes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 2 tsp ginger
- 2 Tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 tsp mild curry powder
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 drained tin butter beans
- 1 tin coconut milk
- 1 peeled and diced butternut squash
- x2 bok choy, washed and diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 2tbsp tamari
- 100g frozen peas
- handful fresh chopped coriander
- Juice of 1 lime
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and add the onion, garlic, ginger, curry paste and curry powder. stir until the onions soften.
- Add in the tomatoes, coconut milk, butterbeans and butternut squash. reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- once the butternut squash feels soft add in the bokchoy and pepper until cooked - approx 5-7 mins
- pour in the Tamari, peas and coriander and sprinkle in salt and black pepper. Once the peas are cooked stir in the lime juice and serve.