Chicken & broccoli bake
Cooking time 50 minutes
- 350g sweet potato, chopped
- 1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ red onion chopped
- 2 garlic gloves
- Salt & pepper
- 2 chicken breasts sliced
- 150g sliced mushrooms
- 180g broccoli florets
- 200g plain full fat yogurt
- 100g grated mature cheddar cheese
- 1 handful flat leaf parsley
- 2 tbsp parmesan
- Pre heat the oven to 200°
- Boil the sweet potatoes and simmer for 5-10minutes.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the onion, garlic, salt & pepper.
- Add the chicken and mushrooms and fry for 8-10 minutes until cooked.
- Transfer the potato’s, along with the chicken, mushrooms and onions into an ovenproof dish and combine all the other ingredients, apart from the parmesan.
- Cover the dish with tinfoil and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle on the parmesan and return to the oven for a further 3-5minutes.
- Serve with a sprinkle of extra parsley.