Chilli lemon salmon with wilted spinach
Gluten free / dairy free / low FODMAP
Cooking time 20 minutes
- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 red de seeded chillies finely chopped
- 1Tbsp garlic olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 400g spinach
- Juice ½ lemon
- Pre heat the oven to 200°
- Place the salmon fillets on onto tin foil on a baking tray.
- Combine the chilli’s, garlic oil and salt and pepper and brush over the salmon filets.
- Wrap the tin foil tightly around the fillets.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20minutes until cooked and flaky.
- Meanwhile heat the olive oil in a frying pan on a medium heat and add the spinach. Fry for approx. 3-5 minutes until wilted.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and carefully unwrap from the tin foil. Serve with the spinach, squeezing over the lemon juice.