Honey & Miso glazed Salmon
Gluten free / low FODMAP
Cooking time 25 minutes
Prep time 10-30 minutes
- 1 Tbsp. miso paste
- 2 tsp honey
- 1tsp sesame oil
- 1tsp tamari
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 1 salmon fillet
- 60g brown rice
- 100g broccoli or your fave greens
- Pre prepare the salmon glaze by mixing together the miso paste, honey, sesame oil, tamari and garlic, pour over the salmon and allow to marinate for 10-30 minutes in the fridge.
- Add the rice to a saucepan covering with water and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and boil for approx. 25minutes until the rice is soft.
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil and brush with oil so that the salmon doesn’t stick.
- Place the salmon on the baking sheet and cook in the oven for approx. 10-15minutes or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily.
- Meanwhile boil the broccoli in a saucepan of water for 6-7 minutes or until the desired texture.
- Serve the salmon on top of the rice and with the asparagus pouring over any remaining marinade.