Medicinal noodle soup
Gluten free / vegetarian / low FODMAP
Cooking time 15 minutes
1Tbsp olive oil
1 garlic clove, crushed
2 spring onions, finely chopped
350ml bone broth, or vegetable stock
2 Tbsp Tamari
2 tsp fish sauce (optional)
25g buckwheat noodles
2 Bok Choy, sliced
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat.
- Add the garlic, ginger and the onion and saute for a few minutes until softened.
- Pour over the bone broth and add in the bok choy to soften
- stir in the noodles and beansprouts and cook for 5 minutes or as pack instructions.
- Garnish with the slaw and sprouts to add further diversity to enhance your gut microbiome