Tuna pasta salad
Gluten free / dairy free / low FODMAP
Cooking time 15 minutes
- 200g wheat free pasta
- 1 tin canned tuna in spring water
- ½ tbsp garlic olive oil
- ½ chopped red pepper
- 30g sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 30g chopped olives
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- Small bunch fresh basil chopped
- 2 Tbsp grated parmesan
- Place the pasta into a pot and cover with boiling water.
- Simmer as per the packet instructions until the pasta in soft or the desired consistency.
- Meanwhile combine the tuna, oil, pepper, tomato’s, spinach and basil and mix thoroughly.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain well and combine with the tuna mixture.
- Serve in bowls and top with the parmesan.