Quinoa & veggie salad
Gluten free / dairy free / low FODMAP / vegetarian
Cooking time 30 minutes
- 100g butternut squash peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 small aubergine cut into cubes
- 1 small red pepper seeded and sliced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 40g quinoa
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp garlic olive oil
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Pre heat the oven to 200°
- Place the squash, aubergine and pepper onto a baking tray and drizzle over the olive oil, tossing well to coat.
- Bake in the oven for approx. 30minutes until cooked through.
- Meanwhile add the quinoa to a small saucepan with 250ml of water and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and cover with lid, simmer for approx. 25minutes until all water has been absorbed.
- Combine the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Once the vegetables and quinoa are cooked combine together and mix in the dressing.